Covid-19 Small Business Resources
We consider the health and safety of our clients and community with the utmost priority and are taking the following measures in view of the Coronavirus Outbreak.
All Mason SBDC 1- on 1 Counseling sessions will be conducted virtually via Zoom until further notice. Meeting details will be communicated to clients directly.
We encourage everyone to contact us via email – email@example.com. For urgent matters only please contact the team using the temporary
Google Voice number. (703) 261-4105
Training Workshops will be held virtually. Updates/Changes regarding Workshops will be informed via email, social media & Registration Pages.
- George Mason University COVID-19 Page
- Virginia Dept. of Health
Covid-19 Business related Information
You may find helpful business resources from our partners and sponsors below. For the most up-to-date information for Virginia businesses visit Virginia SBDC.
- Virginia SBDC (Small Business Development Center) Recovery Resources for Small Businesses
- US Dept. of Treasury Guides and Documents for PPP
- SBA Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Virginia SBDC COVID-19 Resource Center
- Prince William Dept. of Economic Development – COVID-19 Resource Page
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 News/Updates
Prince William County Small Business Relief Micro-loan program Resource
- Prince William County Relief Micro Loan Program Application:
Join our mailing list!
Copyright © 2019 Mason SBDC